Are you an experienced accountant looking for a great opportunity? If so, Advantage Resourcing has partnered with a premier company in Delhi, LA that has an opening for an accountant. CPA experience would be considered an asset!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare journal entries and account analysis
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly reporting to support the activities of the business.
- Assist in completing reporting packages for all reporting entities
- Client Services
- Assist managers with client communications
- Serve clients specific needs and identify value-added solutions for clients
- Prepare and review tax return
- Conduct tax research
- Participate in the tax planning and consultation process for clients
- Assist Managers in identifying and researching various client issues
- Knowledge and interpretation of various types of trust documents and wills, business operating agreements and other related documents
Skills and Competencies Required for Success:
- Administrative, clerical, and/or customer service experience preferred Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite), and the ability and willingness to learn new systems quickly and use technology effectively.
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a broad array of people
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to set priorities and juggling competing demands and deadlines
- Excellent judgment, and the ability to maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive situations
- Self-motivated individual with sharp analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 2+ years’ experience preferred
What’s next? How can you work for Advantage Resourcing?
- APPLY Today!
- Then text us your full name and “CPA Accountant” to (318) 255-1571
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.