Historically, the travel requirement for this position has ranged from 80-100%.
The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities, and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
For now, all KPMG business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
At some point in the future and with the safety of people as the critical factor, the travel requirement will likely increase, possibly to previous levels, but KPMG is committed to balancing client requirements with new delivery capabilities.
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice.
We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we dont anticipate that slowing down.
In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture.
At KPMG, our people are our number one priority.
With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally.
If youre looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Customer and Operations Financial Services Banking and Technology Enablement for our Consulting practice.
- Advise clients on revenue enhancements or operational efficiencies/scalability through the design and implementation of customized operating models
- Conduct current state assessments, perform industry/competitor research, develop gap assessments, and design target state operating models
- Lead KPMG teams through daily execution of activities, deliverables, project plans, and client presentations
- Lead business development efforts for primary target clients
- Support proposal and business development activities by identifying new target clients, building business relationships with key executives, and developing/presenting proposals
- Serve as a leader in recruiting and retention efforts to grow and develop the practice
- A minimum of eight years of experience in technology project management, business process, process delivery and/or information systems within an audit, tax, and/or advisory firm
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Experience with IT development concepts and systems development life cycles
- Demonstrated ability to assess and enhance IT processes within an organization and knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams along with demonstrated track record of leadership, client management, and project management skills
- Advanced knowledge of Financial Services industry, preferably in the Mortgage or Capital Markets sectors
- Ability to formulate and express ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written presentations
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S.
member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer.
KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring.
All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The attached link contains further information regarding the firms compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws.
No phone calls or agencies please.