- Answer phone lines and greet visitors.
- Prepares correspondence as directed by the supervisor.
- Performs routine clerical functions
- Open and distribute mail to all departments
- Working w/ Excel Reports and Forms
- Create reports and presentations with Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Data Entry into Company Forms and Templates.
- Other Clerical duties as needed
- Printing and Filing Paperwork
- Quickbooks on Line Data Entry (Helpful)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of principles, practices and general professional office standards.
- Skill in both oral and written communication.
- Problem analysis and resolution skills.
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook (Testing will be required to determine level of experience)
- Professional phone skills with the ability to direct incoming calls to the proper departments
- Self Starter with the initiative to evaluate the tasks assigned, prioritize, and meet company deadlines.
- Must be a team player and be able to step in where ever needed in the clerical field.
Three years of administrative experience OR Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
Must have Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Outlook, and Word.
Please apply online advantageresourcing.com, click on jobs at the top of page when search fields appear enter only 1364734 in the ID# field, do not enter anything else, the job application will appear w/ the description first, scroll down and begin your application.
We look forward to reviewing your application and meeting you soon. If you have any questions please call 985-847-9002.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.