Support the Program Manager and Staff through various administrative functions; filing and posting required paperwork, assisting with accounting and invoice submissions, and maintaining organization records.
***This position is contracted.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Track and manage overall expenses in Expense Management systems:
- Receive, enter, and manage expenses, invoices, receipts and submissions.
- Submit completed expense report in system according to deadlines.
- Perform errands as scheduled and/or necessary:
- Pick up and distribute mail and documents.
- Run general errands to and from customers and vendors as needed.
- Pick up supplies as needed
- Perform administrative duties in a timely and accurate manner:
- Answer phones and take/forward messages.
- Type, print and proofread documents.
- Photocopy, scan and fax materials.
- Distribute general client correspondence.
- Schedule meetings for Program Manager and Emergency Services management staff.
- Maintain legal records and files for organization.
- Maintain and disburse petty cash in conjunction with Accounting Department guidance:
- Replenish account as necessary.
- Reconcile accounts on a regular basis
- Perform periodic administrative duties in a timely and accurate manner:
- Prepare agenda, meeting materials, and meeting information – monthly.
- Provide detailed meeting minutes
- Secure meeting lunch/snacks/drinks/paper goods – as needed.
- Track and distribute office keys – as needed.
- Maintain management systems, policies, procedures, contract repository, and forms.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service, in everything you do, by placing the child, family, Veteran or client first to support our mission to “Empower people to build better lives for themselves, their families and their communities.”
EDUCATION: High School Diploma/GED or comparable skill set obtained through experience.
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years administration experience, non-profit experience preferred; 2-3 years’ experience in a customer service focused environment. Proficient knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel etc.; Strong Math skills, 10 key by touch and proof reading.
ATTENDANCE: Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined in the employer’s sole discretion.
LICENSES: Driver’s License with clear record required.
VEHICLE: Must have daily use of a vehicle without prior notice.
OTHER: Must pass criminal background checks. Must be available and willing to travel to various locations and with such frequency as the business need dictates. Must be available and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays as required to meet business needs. Must not pose a threat or significant risk of substantial harm to the safety or health of himself/herself or others.
Salary/Wage EOE Statement Endeavors® and Endeavors Unlimited, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran in accordance with applicable federal laws. Endeavors® and Endeavors Unlimited, Inc. also complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location its employees are working. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Endeavors® and Endeavors Unlimited, Inc. are ‘Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers.’