Our partner, a leader in the industrial sector is looking for an administrative assistant to join their team. MUST HAVE superior excel skills and be able to work in a fast paced work environment.
Keytasks and responsibilities:
• Review and verify vendor quotes, customer contracts, and servicerequirements
• Process purchase order and modifications
• Review vendor charge against purchase order and agreement terms
• Allocation of equipment
• Validate service transactions against agreement and internaldocumentations
• Communicate with external and internal customers
• 4-year degree preferred but not required
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced deadline orientatedenvironment
• High degree of accuracy and attention to details
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient typing skills (60+ words/min.)
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative
• Proficient with MS Word and Excel experience strongly desired
• Ability to work and navigate in multiple systems at one time
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.