We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team as a full time work from home customer service representative. We are looking for someone with great communication skills, excellent time management skills and can work independently. Prior customer service and client care experience is preferred but not required. This is a work from home position for residents of the state of Louisiana.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering any questions or concerns from our clients regarding their benefits
- Understand our policies and retention processes
- Help our customers with upgrades and downgrades on their accounts
- Manage referrals and multiple accounts
- Provide guidance and route feedback
- Other duties as assigned
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be self-motivated and have strong desire to work with people
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Must live in the state of Louisiana
We are looking for someone that can start as soon as possible. Schedules vary as it will be discussed with the manager. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and be at least 18 years old.