Excellent maintenance opportunity located in Mogadore, OH.
Looking for an experienced technician with strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting, 480v, and PLC troubleshooting.Please reach out to Jared at (330) 749-7803Description:
– Routinely perform lock-out, tag-out and disconnection of electrical equipment for maintenance activities.
– Emergency repairs as needed of equipment at times with minimal supervision based on shift assignments.
– Calibrate, document, troubleshoot, and repair/replace instrumentation for systems that measure and control level, temperature, pressure, flow, and other process variables.
– Troubleshoot process control loops and process control systems, including computer based DCS.
– Read and redline P, electrical drawings, etc.
– Electrical power systems involving AC voltages up to 480V.
– Process control instrumentation, working with transmitters, valves, electrical actuation, pneumatic actuation and switches.
– Running conduit from ½” to 3”, pulling wire, run cable tray, install electrical panel and junction box, running instrument tubing ¼” to 1”.
– Variable Frequency Drives and Soft Starters for low
– and medium-voltage equipment.
Configure and troubleshoot using local interface and communication software.
– Programmable Logic Controllers, including communication software; perform programming tasks as assigned
– Safely use tools appropriate to a given task (voltage-rated and standard hand tools; power tools; electrical testing and monitoring equipment); assure quality of work through use of precision calibration equipment and procedures.
– machinery repair and installation
– troubleshoot and repair of steam system controls.
– 480V Pump/Motor installation requirements per the electrical requirements.
– Maintains and improves preventative/predictive maintenance programs.Additional Skills & Qualifications:
– PLC Troubleshooting
– Electrical troubleshooting
– 480v 3phase
– Install & replace electrical componentsAbout Aerotek:We know that a company’s success starts with its employees.
We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity.
As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees.
Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services.
With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year.
Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions.
Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.