This is a remote position.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people.
Our team of experts from across the commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services.
Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
Under the supervision of the Head of Federal, the Account Director/Portfolio Lead is responsible for management, oversight, and growth for a portfolio of Ad Hoc accounts, and the teams that support them.
• Our Federal contracts require that you be a U.S.
Citizen to be eligible for employment.
• All work must be conducted within the U.S.
• As a government contractor, all hires may be required to meet additional pre-employment contingencies to the extent required by applicable law, at the time of hire or any time thereafter
The Account Director/Portfolio Lead is responsible for (Essential Functions):
• Managing a portfolio of business with multiple programs and/or customers that deliver digital services
• Managing a multi-million dollar P&L for multiple programs with multiple subcontractors
• Responsible for program profitability and financial forecasting as it relates to P&L management
• Providing expertise in technology project and program management
• Coaching and mentoring project and program managers
• Identifying and implementing strategies to maximize resource use and availability tracking across programs
• Creating organizational structures & processes to support delivery
• Accountable for overall client satisfaction
• Promoting efficiency across the portfolio of programs
• Ensuring that appropriate information sharing occurs across programs
• Representing the portfolio as part of the Leadership Team
Growth and Business Development
• Contributing to decisions on pipeline priorities, and supporting opportunities through business capture process
• Responsible for setting strategic direction and organic growth priorities for portfolio of programs
• Securing contract modifications for portfolio of programs
• Developing organic growth with current or adjacent customers
• Identifying and leading opportunities for organic growth within portfolio of programs
• Identifying and helping qualify formal opportunities for growth within portfolio of programs
• Identifying key capabilities and approach on programs to add to Ad Hoc capabilities / approaches
• Providing input into company-wide strategy and key objectives as part of the Leadership Team
• Supporting growth team on new opportunities and initiatives
• Leading efforts to develop scope and delivery labor mapping on pricing activities within their sphere of influence
• Demonstrates experience with federal contracting, contract management, and work as a subcontractor.
• Leads strategic change related to organizational goals, both internally and externally
• Driven by results, both in terms of meeting organizational goals and customer expectations
• Proven leadership skills and the ability to manage a large team successfully, particularly in terms of leading others towards meeting the organizations mission and goals while providing an inclusive and positive work environment
• Business acumen related to human, financial, and information resource management
• Coalition building skills, including the ability to develop networks and alliances with partners
• Political savvy and awareness of and ability to respond to operating environment
• Ability to build consensus and negotiate strategically to drive results
• Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Qualified candidates will have a minimum 8 years of overall work experience
• Qualified candidates will have a minimum 3 years in Government, Civil Service, or their dedicated discipline
• Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Vanguard 401K Plan
• Unlimited Vacation
• Continuing Education/Annual Conference Attendance Stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
In support of the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, and others like it across the country, Ad Hoc job descriptions feature the starting range we reasonably expect to pay to candidates who would join our team with little to no need for training on the responsibilities weve outlined above.
Actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and responsibility.
The range of starting pay for this role is $144,854
– $192,564 and information on benefits offered is here.
Our recruiters will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements.