– Now Hiring LPNs/Licensed Practical Nurses in Squirrel Hill, PA Top Industry Rates Salary: Earn $37.00 per hour Job type: Full-time, all shifts available Job Description of the LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse We are seeking compassionate LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse to work within our client’s facilities providing a followed through physician established plan of treatment and working under the supervision of the RN Supervisor.
Flagstar LPNs instruct patients and their families in proper treatment.
They will help individuals and groups take steps to improve or maintain health.
As an LPN you will assess and record symptoms and/or reactions and progress in patients, administer medications and assist in rehabilitation in accordance with the physician’s established plan of treatment.
Flagstar believes that qualified nurses are advocates and health educators for patients, families, and communities.
Whether you are looking for full-time, part-time or per diem; or maybe even control over your schedule, we have what you are looking for Don’t hesitate and get a hold of us today Qualifications of the LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse
– (We Will Pay For What Is Required)
• Current LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse license, based on state requirements
• Current CPR certification, based on state requirements
• Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements
• Copy of updated 2 Step TB results/ Chest x-ray
• Fingerprints (if lived outside of PA within 2 years)
• Reliable transportation At Flagstar, we understand that our employees are our greatest asset, and we are happy to offer them the following benefits:
• Flexible Scheduling
• Competitive Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
• Dedicated Office staff & 24-hour On-call Service
• Positive Work Environment
• Time and Half Pay when working on Holidays
• Paid Orientations
• Lucrative Referral Bonuses
• MONTHLY incentive programs
• Credentials 100% on us
• Medical, dental, vision and other health benefits
• PTO Program ZR