– Baton Rouge, LA
Average Patients seen: 8
– 10 patients per day, 30
– 40 minutes per patient
Additional Info: Collaborating physician for Baton Rouge/Lafayette/New Orleans.
– We are looking for a single or multi-state-licensed physician who wants to support our mission in improving access to in-home healthcare!
– The physician’s role entails functioning as a collaborating physician with mid-level providers including nurse practitioners and PAs in applicable states.
– The collaborating physician will collaborate remotely with the nurse practitioner/physician assistant team and conduct patient chart audits on a regular basis.
– The physician will also be available to answer questions from providers and will assist in reviewing clinical protocols.Qualifications:
– Active MD/DO license; preferably multiple state licensure
– Active DEA license
– Tech-savvy with ability to understand and navigate Google Apps, Slack, and EMR
– Must have effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
– Ability to delegate and make sound clinical judgments with patient safety as a top priority