Rooted in the community for nearly 150 years, this leading not-for-profit organization has been carrying out its mission in greater Omaha by delivering behavioral health care and critical human services.
Expanding services to keep up with patient demand, this organization is seeking Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners to join their growing team.
Two practice options available:
1) Join an established team of Psychiatrists, NP, and dedicated support staff in an outpatient mental health clinic with opportunity to care dually or exclusively for youth and adult patients
2) Take over the panel of a retiring NP as part of an established Assertive Community Treatment program, providing multidisciplinary treatment, rehabilitation, and support to adults with serious mental illness
• Flexible schedule with option for four-day work week and option to incorporate some telehealth
• Prescribe within scope of practice to include Medication Assisted Treatment
• No call requirements
• Located less than 15 minutes from the Omaha airport, enjoy a quick flight to Kansas City, Des Moines, or Sioux Falls, or be anywhere in the U.S.
• Named one of the Top 3 Cities in the US to Relocate to, this hidden gem in southwest Iowa is located minutes from downtown Omaha, offering all the amenities of a major Midwest metro, with lower crime rates and 16% lower cost of living than the national average.
• From lakes to riverfronts to state parks, enjoy ample opportunity to swim, sail, fish, or jet ski in one of the most beautiful waterfront playgrounds in the Midwest
For more information, please contact Tara Osseck:
Schedule a Call:
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner
Employment Type: Full Time