Come join our team as a Registered Nurse RN at Longleaf Behavioral Health!
If you are a positive, empathetic, and passionate person and are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of those in need while working in a team environment that supports learning and growth, this position is right for you!
We welcome and monitor nurses on the RNP program.
Night nurses receive week night shift differential, weekend shift differential and built in overtime.
Full benefit package and retirement plans.
Matching 401 K.*Benefits: *At Longleaf Hospital we take care of our team’s needs.
We provide a comprehensive package of benefits for our Registered Nurse RN*, *including:
· Competitive hourly rate with shift differential available
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance
· Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
· Excellent training program
· Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the industry.*What you will do as a Registered Nurse RN: *
· You will provide and coordinate care by assessing physical and behavioral health needs of patients, develop and implement nursing care plans, maintain medical records, and educate patients and their families about various physical and behavioral health conditions.
· You will provide nursing care and services within the standards and scope of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse Practice Act regulations, policies, procedures, and protocols,
· You will ensure physician’s orders are legible if taken verbally and transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
· You will assess patient needs on an ongoing basis and pertinent information gathered is documented and notify the physician of significant changes in status
· You will create treatment plans that are specific to the assessed needs.
Initial treatment plan is completed upon admission.*What qualifications you need: *
· Graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
· Current Registered Nurse (RN) license as required by the state of LA.
· Previous psych nursing experience highly preferredJob Type: Full-timeMedical Specialty:* PsychiatryPhysical Setting:* Acute care* HospitalSchedule:* 12 hour shiftLicense/Certification:* RN (Preferred)Work Location: One location