Human Resources Manager
For over 35 years, The Hospice of Baton Rouge has been meeting the end-of-life care needs of individuals throughout our 7 parish area and is the oldest continuously operating non-profit hospice provider in Baton Rouge.
The Hospice of Baton Rouge is seeking a fulltime Human Resources Manager.
· Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
· Four years of Human Resources Manager or Director
· Experience in healthcare industry preferred
· Experience proactively sourcing and recruiting through platforms (e.g., Indeed, Zip Recruiter, LinkedIn, etc)
· Experience with Payroll
· Experience and understanding of benefit programs (e.g., medical, dental, vision and 401(k))
· Keep a positive attitude.
Keep this organizations mission at the forefront of decisions.
· Maintain professionalism in all interactions with staff, patients, families and remember you are a representative of this organization.
· Managing all recruitment processes, including job description creation/postings, candidate sourcing, candidate review, Predictive Index management, interviewing, scheduling, interview content/value identification and candidate selection.
· Onboarding and orientation of all new hires to company systems, policies, general operating procedures and culture.
· In collaboration with the appropriate company department, coordinating, reviewing and guiding the training of candidates upon hire.
· Reviewing and recommending policy and procedures in compliance with federal and state employment regulations.
· Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
· Administering various employee benefit programs.
· Identifying and clarifying employee issues and implementing solutions, including coaching and counseling.
· Managing employee off boarding including exit interviews, account terminations, etc.
· Overseeing and administering all compensation changes including bonuses and raises.
· Cultivating and monitoring company culture via multiple avenues in order to support the company’s goals and promote employee satisfaction and retention.
· Assisting in performance management and annual review processes.
· Maintaining employee records (attendance, EEO data, etc) according to policy and legal requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
– $60,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Human resources management: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: One location