At Advantage Resourcing and our parent company, Staffmark Group, our vision is to Change the World one person, one job, one community at a time. Each of us has the power to change the world. And when a group of people come together with a common goal, anything is possible. With each hire, we aim to enrich lives, help companies thrive, and drive community growth. Together, we can make the world a better place. Will you join us in this vision?
We are currently hiring a Recruiting Manager for our Blytheville team, and our ideal candidate will possess a passion for impacting lives and our community. You will provide superior human resources services for our customers related to the hiring, placement, discipline, and termination of our talent employees, offering market data on trends that impact hiring, as well as helping grow our business.
Your Day-to-Day Leadership includes Activities such as these:
- Utilizing your human resources skills to source, hire and place the right employees who will be a strong match to our customer’s needs.
- Analyzing current market trends for recruiting methods, staffing trends, and competitive wage information to support our customer in the selection of employees.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and our employees, and investigate and document any matters that require intervention.
- Research new business for the Company, as well as additional services for current customers.
- Enhancing the Company image in the external community through developing and maintaining relationships and activities with local organizations and community leaders.
Competencies we value for this role include outstanding customer service, ethical conduct, thoroughness, detail-oriented, excellent written and oral communication skills, strong time management skills, customer-service orientation, good skills in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), proven strong organizational skills, and an ability to effectively prioritize in a multi-task environment. We also desire 2-3 years of similar experience in staffing, customer service, or human resources.
The Staffmark Group experience is more than just a job.
- Opportunity. We are proud to be a part of RGF Staffing, a Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., company – one of the largest staffing firms in the world. As an active contributor to the company, professional development and career advancement opportunities will be within your grasp!
- Award-winning teamwork. We have earned industry-leading recognition, such as ClearlyRated’s 2021 Best of Staffing Client Diamond and Best of Staffing Talent Awards.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion. An equitable, inclusive, and diverse work environment are critical to the mission, vision and values of our company. We strive to foster authentic belonging for all the lives we touch. We are committed to supporting the diversity of each of our employees, and celebrating the inclusion of all types of thought, differences, and voices. We celebrate our differences and capitalize on them to promote creativity and equality, and to help change our world for the better. Every individual who works with us will be treated with respect, without exception.
- An engaging culture. Do you do your best work when you are challenged, inspired, and having fun? Us too! That is why the tenure of our internal staff is well-above the industry average.
- Excellent benefits. Our team’s health and life balance are important to us, so we offer competitive pay, cutting edge benefits, a generous Paid Time Off plan, and consistent recognition for a job well done.
- Training and support excellence. Bring your talent and commitment, and we’ll provide the tools and resources you need to be successful on the job.
- Longevity and security – with over 50 years in the business and a national network of over 400 locations, we offer unlimited opportunities with tremendous growth potential.
- Learn more about us at www.staffmarkgroup.com
Staffmark and our parent company, Staffmark Group, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories.