Join a team that puts its People First!
As member of First American’s family of companies, Mortgage Solutions provides lenders with solutions to originate, close and service quality loans.
Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people.
They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential.
Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for six consecutive years.
We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists.
First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all.
Administers the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application.
Responsible for maintaining the CRM systems support and updating function.
Monitors end-user usage of systems and performs daily administrative tasks.
- Administer and support Salesforce.com, including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles; and customizing objects, fields, formulas, record types, page layouts and validations
- First point of contact for internal users, providing technical guidance and support
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, configuration and user guides
- Develop and implement a new Service Cloud environment
- Complete User Administration
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards for users at all levels of the organization
- Develop and maintain validation rules and custom work flow
- Perform intermediate QA testing for iterative development cycles across various Salesforce projects
- Perform intermediate user testing including developing test plans, creating user test cases, and scheduling testers
- Audit and maintain data quality
- Develop and test new functionality and customization or enhancements
- Keep up to date with new releases and improvements in Salesforce and AppExchange
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
- Intermediate proficiency with Salesforce’s declarative capabilities, including workflows/validation rules, data security features, and deployment of change sets
- Knowledge of Salesforce best practices related to release management and deploying changes from sandboxes to production
- Ability to work with individual business units to understand their processes and translate their needs into actionable salesforce requirements for configuration/development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Conceptual understanding of relational databases
- Experience working with Apex Data Loader
- Able to prioritize independently
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated; self-starter
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and respond quickly to emergent problems
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Licenses or Certificates
- Salesforce admin required
Typical Range of Experience
- 4-7 years of proven experience with Service Cloud and Salesforce administration, implementation and process improvement
- 4-7 years hands-on administrator experience with Salesforce, building applications using standard Salesforce customizations & automation features