- Support software implementation projects with one or multiple clients.
- Duties include system design and development tasks such as:
- Custom code
- System integration
- Data migration
- Code deployment
- The Senior Software Engineer works both independently and as part of a team to meet deliverables in an efficient and timely manner
- Assumes quality assurance responsibility and necessary documentation of assigned tasks
- Works aggressively to develop his/her technical skills, learns from more experienced team members, and shares knowledge with less experienced team members.
- Develops a basic understanding of the functional business processes and requirements that the software implementation is designed to address.
- All team members receive Sunflower software and asset management training prior to providing customer support.
- At least 5
– 10 years’ experience in the Information Technology field.
Minimum of 5 years recent experience with any RDBMS and tools based application design and development.
Good understanding of design, development and analysis.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Oracle design and architecture, including advanced knowledge in:
- Complex table relationships
- Database packages, functions, procedures, triggers, jobs, etc…Sys privileges, object grants and database roles
- PL/SQL: deep understanding of PL/SQL code; writing new code from scratch and updating existing code based on customers’ requirements
- SYS privileges, object grants and database roles
- SYS views “dba_” as well as general “user_” views for troubleshooting purposes
- Writing complex static and dynamic SQL queries joining multiple tables
- Experience in WebLogic Server and Oracle Fusion Middleware components, including:
- Application deployments
- Managed Servers
- JDBC data sources
- Familiarity with Java Runtime Environment (JRE) and Java Development Kit (JDK)
- Familiarity with Oracle Forms based and Web based applications.
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Strong analysis, documentation, communication and writing skills.
- Programming skills in either C/C++ or Visual Basic.
- Not able to sponsor or take non-citizens for this role
- Experience with HTML coding and calls from within PL/SQL code
- Experience with Angular Web Application framework
Subscribe to receive the latest news from LEDA.
The Lafayette Economic Development Authority (LEDA) works with businesses as they make decisions to start, expand or relocate to Lafayette, Louisiana, and the surrounding communities.
Through innovative collaborations with business, government and education, LEDA strives to grow the community’s business base for future development and diversification.