At Vantage Health Plan, we specialize in taking care of people: our members, our patients, and our employees. We offer competitive salaries and great benefits! Benefits include: Health, Dental, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and 401(k).
Job Summary: Design, code, modify, and maintain Vantage (VHP) and Affinity (AHG) corporate websites in a manner that is aesthetically pleasing, user friendly, secure, and consistent with company identity and messaging.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design and develop VHP and AHG corporate websites (front and back-end)
• Design and develop various web-based applications both internal and external facing including the Intranet, the Member Portal, the Provider Portal, the Broker Portal and the Sponsor Portal
• Continued testing, maintenance, and updates of existing website content
• Remain abreast of the latest technologies, standards, and trends in design and development
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting
• Ability to work well under pressure in a deadline driven environment
• Coding experience in ASP.NET, ASP.NET Web API and ASP.NET Core
• Familiarity with MVC design pattern and specifically the ASP.NET MVC framework
• Strong corporate design skills
• Visual Studio, SQL, VSCode and GIT experience
• Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
• Highly organized and efficient with strong attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff
• This position has no supervisory responsibilities
• Works under general supervision of the IT Web Development Team Lead and the Director of IT Development, Applications, and Analytics
• This position operates in a professional office environment with opportunity to work as deemed appropriate by IT Management
• This is a full-time position (40 hours/week)
• Overtime may be required
• Travel may be required
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to satisfactorily perform these essential functions without causing an undue hardship for the employer.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time and must frequently move about the office. The employee must constantly operate a computer and other office equipment such as phones, keyboards, printers, and copiers. The employee is regularly required to communicate with others via phone, email, etc. Occasionally, the employee is required to move up to 10 pounds and may, at times, be required to move up to 50 pounds.