Market of Choice is now hiring for Maintenance Clerks, starting at $14/hour depending on experience Market of Choice is a growing, local company with excellent benefits and unlimited opportunity for growth.
Our company offers a benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, competitive wages and a matching 401(k) retirement plan.DUTIESMarket of Choice employees create a pleasant in-store atmosphere and provide knowledgeable and friendly customer service.
As a Maintenance Clerk, you will maintain the physical building (internally and externally) and it’s grounds.Some of your duties will also include:
– Perform routine checks for cleanliness and janitorial servicing
– Assist moving heavy items like furniture, storage boxes, files, etc
– Performing mechanical, plumbing and other repairs as directed
– Event set-up
– Maintaining building-wide recycling program
– Refill empty soap and towel holders, clean windows, and performs other cleaning tasks
– Maintain supply and equipment inventory
– Creating and maintaining store records
– Knowledge of tools used in maintenance work
– General cleaning of floors, tables and countertops, mirrors and signs, shelving, and process areas.Get ready for a high-energy, team-oriented environmentPreference will be given to applicants with prior maintenance experience and open availability.
You must be 18 years or older.COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY A diverse community and workplace benefits us all.
Market of Choice is committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified applicants as well as giving people of all backgrounds an opportunity to work and contribute to our company and community.
We uphold our tradition of valuing our employees by providing equal opportunities to all applicants.