This is a warehouse position responsible for operating an electric pallet jack, or forklift, to select the correct products, labeling products, palletizing products to build customer orders, and delivering the product to the dock safely and efficiently. Overtime hours and working weekends and holidays are required to successfully fill customers’ orders.
- Hand select orders within various warehouse environments of fluctuating temperatures, including dry, cooler, and freezer.
- Stack product on pallets following proper selecting procedures (for example, no stacking heavy-on-light, labels facing out, etc.).
- Engage an electric pallet jack, or forklift, to transport products.
- Stage pallets for loading on proper dock locations.
- Follows preferred work methods at all times, and immediately advise supervisor of any unsafe conditions.
- Adhere to sanitation requirements to comply with the policy set forth by the company
- Maintain and safely operate all assigned equipment, including but not limited to pallet jack, and personal protective equipment.
- Shrink-wrap product on the loading dock.
- Other duties may be assigned.