SOCIAL MEDIA MAGICIAN
Full-time – Hybrid, in-person and remote
Our Social Media Magician is the creative thinker in the room. You can come up with ideas in an instant and make even the most “boring” client stand out in a unique way.
As Cazayoux Creative’s Social Media Magician, you’ll need that creativity to come up with and execute on social media schedules for 10+ clients in a range of different industries, from lawyers to bakeshops and everything in between.
- Assisting with the creation of world-class content strategies for Cazayoux Creative clients. This includes:
- Staying in the know of client industries.
- Getting to know our clients and helping them stand out from the crowd by crafting unique messaging.
- Assisting with onboarding new clients by gathering marketing information and materials.
- Creating monthly social media schedule for each client.
- Ensuring every piece is ready for each post on time, including the caption, graphics, photography, videography and anything else that’s needed.
- Making simple graphics for posts using Photoshop or Canva.
- Coordinating with graphic designers for more complex design needs.
- Conducting iPhone “photoshoots” with clients to capture photos and videos needed for posts.
- Creating TikTok and Reels videos for clients.
You might be this person if:
- You play well with others. You’re exceptionally likable (you’ll be communicating with clients often).
- You’re super duper creative. You’re “quick” and might be called “witty” by your friends.
- You’re an excellent writer (specifically on social platforms).
- You enjoy using and deeply understand current social media platforms and can keep up with the trends.
- You’re a self-managing person and don’t require a lot of handholding. You like to take things and run with them.
- You’re a wizard with iPhonography and iPhone videos.
- You’re highly organized.
- You own an iPhone.
- You own a laptop.
- You have a degree in a relevant major, experience managing social media accounts, or experience significantly growing one or more of your own accounts.
- You live in Baton Rouge or nearby and can work together frequently and also visit clients. The majority of your work will be done remotely.
To apply please fill out our online application: https://form.jotform.com/220405778073153
Send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org