Advantage Resourcing is looking for a Purchasing Assistant!!!!!!! Are you the one for this position?
This is a temp to hire position
- We are looking for someone who is punctual and capable of following direction.
- They must be able to follow procedures outlined in SOP’s and DMR’s.
- An attention to detail is needed and an understanding of Excel, Word, and Adobe PDF forms.
- An ability to read in various units of measurements and using measuring tools for inspections.
- They need to be able to follow inspections forms created by our Engineering department, use AQL tables for inspection criteria and be able to read drawings of items and equipment used onsite.
- They will need to take the time to obtain certs from approved suppliers and provide all information to QA for new Suppliers
- Organization and inventory management is needed as well as keeping up with an equipment spreadsheet.
Must have high school diploma or GED. College degree is a plus
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.