ABBTECH is seeking a PC Technician. The tech will perform basic troubleshooting and repairs. Responsible for preparing and submitting various documents to support the work performed. Will perform ticket management. You will perform work with elevated administrative rights.
Responsible for the following:
· Add computers to the domain
· Manage the computers while on the domain
· Remove computer from the domain
· Search the hard drives for user data
· Use software to capture user data and move to target system
· Install software on new computer system
· Maintain, catalog and inventory control of assets identified for special handling
Recognized certificates in one or more of the following disciplines or equivalent experience which demonstrates proficiency.
· Comp Tia A+
· Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
· 2 or 4-year degree in an IT related field of work
ABBTECH is an EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled Individuals/Veterans