Customer Service Sales Advisor
Make a Difference:
As a result of current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current benefit programs and the demand for our products and services has never been higher! Our Advisors can make a real difference in people’s lives. You’ll work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access a product suite of innovative and affordable benefits and business services. Our trusted advisors planning can impact, and protect, families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a diverse and unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our clients.
- Fast Track Career Advancement Based on Your Hard Work (less than 1 year)
- Industry Leading Compensation and Rewards Programs
- $53k – $106k First Year Income Potential
- Profit Sharing Program in the company you’re helping to build
- Long Term Income Streams
- Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses (up to 16 bonuses per year)
- Extensive Product Portfolio – Multiple Product Lines
- State-Of-The-Art Training Platforms
- Annual Award Trips and Meetings (Incredible Locations)
- Coaching and Mentorship from Servant Leadership
- Relaxed Flexible Work Environment (we are fun and family)
Next Level Training and Support:
Our success depends on your success, that’s why we have a super-responsive team of experts making sure every Advisor has everything they need to be at the top of their game. Real support means real leadership backing you up. You’ll be armed with the tools and know how to best serve clients and take your career to the next level. In the classroom, online and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their most successful formulas and work strategies that directly lead to their successes.
Customer Service Sales Advisor Essentials:
- High Personal Integrity and Character
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Commitment to Excellence
- A Passion for Helping Other People Everyday
- Work Ethic, Self-Motivation, and a Desire to Succeed
- Coachable & Accountable Team Player
- Local Candidates Only
About USHA – Over 50 Awards For Business Excellence in Just 9 Years!!!
Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement… because nowhere else in America will you find a company that is more committed to your success than USHA. You will work directly with Americas self-employed, small business owners and individuals to help them access a product suite of affordable benefits and business services. As demands for our products continue to increase, you will advise clients on a portfolio of solutions that best fits their individual needs and budget… in one seamless package. We provide service that is fast, fair, and caring. Because the only thing better than delivering a superior product, is seeing the difference it makes in the lives of our customers.
Our Mission: Helping Other People Everyday (HOPE) is more than a clever acronym for the people of USHA. For them, it is a mission that is lived on a daily basis; an organization wide commitment to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
Customer Service Sales Advisor – position is also relevant to job seekers with various work experiences such as: Business Manager Finance Marketing Banking Regional and Territory Sales Office Appointment Setter Tele Teacher Support Customer Service Real Estate and Auto Sales Retail Educators Graduates Agent Financial Services Leasing Accountant Representative Transitioning Military Personnel Business Graduates