Role and Responsibilities
HR Admin will provide day-to-day administrative and human resources support for all departments.
- Responsible for scanning, filing, data entry, photocopying, faxing, and answering phones
- Assist with employment verifications, organizing and maintaining personnel files, and assist with gathering information for company audits and renewals
- Assist with screening and interviewing applicants, submitting onboarding paperwork, and communicating any employee related issues to the correct department
- Correspond with vendors and research and resolve problems and discrepancies
- Review and process expense reports, and maintain vendors contracts
- Answer phones, data entry, attend staff meetings, and other clerical duties as assigned
- Monitor inventory of office supplies, and scheduling appointments, and posting jobs
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Assist with health benefits tracking and enrollment, open enrollment and benefit terminations.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Must be proficient in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel programs, and have previous verifiable administrative experience, with a strong preference in human resources.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information at all times
- Must show initiative, have strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills, and be able to cross-train with other departments
- Must be effective listener, be detail-oriented, and have excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at one time, and ability to meet strict deadlines