The Primary purpose of the Account Stocker position is to stock weekly deliveries at Lowe’s stores.
* Work Safely
* Be courteous and professional to the customer
* Communicate effectively with Lowes store personnel
* Stock Empire products from pallets to shelves within 36 hours of when they are delivered
* Retrieve Empire products from inventory, break bundles and stock products appropriately
* Ensure all Empire products that are stocked look neat/tidy:
* Straighten and push back moulding,
* Clean up and properly dispose of all bundle ties and other packing materials.
* Return or arrange for return of all carts and/or cattle racks to their proper location.
* High school diploma or GED
* A valid un-restricted driver’s license (Other than vision)
* Automobile Insurance coverage (you will need to provide proof)
* Good organizational and time management skills
* Basic math skills.
* Ability to work independently.
* Apple or Android Smart Phone.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* Standing, walking, bending or twisting
* Lift up to 50 lbs.
* Lifting 100 lbs. with use of equipment or assistance
* Pushing/pulling up to 25 lbs.
Travel to assigned Lowes store(s) in a local geographic region.
*ABOUT THE COMPANY: *
We offer competitive wages, shift premium, and benefits. Benefits include a clean work environment, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, employee assistance program, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401k program with employer match.
We have a dynamic culture with our team members who are encouraged to contribute, change, grow and get rewarded accordingly. If you’re passionate about contributing to a great team, we would love to hear from you!
For more information, please visit our website at: www.novobp.com/careers
NOVO Building Products is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V
*Licenses & Certifications*
* Drivers License
Job Type: Part-time