Let’s start first with pay- $15/hr with an opportunity to earn performance bonuses.
We’re curating something special for New Orleans. Because we’re just starting out, we’re looking for team members who are eager to learn, reliable, and lead with grace. As with any business launching, there will be growing pains.
Mixologist- responsible for helping to curate the seasonal menu of non-alcoholic elixirs and serving our selection of ready to drink NA wines, beers, and spirits.
Oxygen Tender- responsible for guiding guest through the oxygen and aromatherapy experience.
Both roles should should also expect to:
- Prepare non-alcohol beverages for bar and lounge guests
- Interact with guests, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess guests’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
There’s a world in which you’ll play one or both roles, flexibility is key. If you’re excited to be part of the sober conscious and sober curious movement, join the Dream Team! If you’re into mindfulness, mental health, and wellness, join the Dream Team. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on IG @dhlounge.
Dream House Lounge- an elevated social experience. An oasis of oxygen and aromatherapy. Your destination for soul-care. Whether noon or night, our sacred space is your space to recenter, refocus, and recommit to your wellness journey sans alcohol. #DreamSober #AbovetheInfluence