- This is a rotational role with an option of 18-24 months only in this position
- Working from within the Deloitte’s Office of the Chair (OOC) the Senior Business Program Specialist will directly provide PMO support for the Office of the Chair (OOC) team to execute Chair events.
- This position is responsible for supporting several work streams, including contact and events tracking to a Salesforce platform; event executive and organizational research, preparation and documentation; client engagement preparation; reporting and analytics; supporting planning and logistics for meetings; and organizing, maintaining, and archiving confidential files related to the OOC.
- This role is evolving, and opportunities to expand responsibilities and take on more challenging tasks will be readily available.
A high degree of attention to detail, flexibility, ability to handle ambiguity and changing priorities, as well as confidence working with executive-level stakeholders are required.
What you will do:
- Work with OOC team members and extended team on critical projects to support the timeliness and quality of all deliverables.
- Rigorously align all primary Chair core information across all sources of data (i.e.
Chair engagement calendar, OOC OneNote, current leadership lists & distribution lists, other core material).
- Plan ahead and compare OOC engagement calendar with OneNote materials to ensure all preparation is completed prior to event or meeting.
- Support the preparation for all Chair external events, client engagements, and internal events when necessary.
Support related to external events and client engagements includes preparation of client bios; logistics of meeting, consolidation of industry leader and account team inputs; and ensuring proper documents are provided.
Support related to internal events includes, coordination with internal teams for information, logistics, and documents.
For external events, internal events, and client engagements, indexing all past, current, and future meetings is required, as well as maintaining master external contacts repository.
- Ensure weekly view of events and/or meetings are prepared and ready for Chair ahead of time.
- Administer events, contacts, reports, and dashboards in Salesforce and associated inter-dependencies.
Includes dashboards alignments with historical and ongoing Chair engagements.
- OOC first point of support for any internal tool troubleshoot/technical difficulties and channeling to proper support if and whenever necessary.
- Support any ad hoc project efforts in planning, executing, and reporting of internal/external events. Provide advice and guidance to streamline or drive greater efficiency with processes.
- Coordinate any activities/events that support Chair priorities.
- Understand, monitor, and report on OOC team priorities and accomplishments.
- Provide data for analysis and tracking of Chair priorities by conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses and developing materials to communicate findings.
- Backup support for the preparation and delivery of regular updates to various leadership groups including but not limited to US Board Meetings, Retired PPMDs, Bi-annual PPMD Meeting, etc.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple responsibility areas
- Strong organizational and coordination skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Deloitte businesses and client portfolio is a plus
- Basic problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to build relationships across the firm and maintain a positive composure
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal capacities
- A strong candidate is strengthened by:
- Working independently and as part of a virtual team
- Working effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Working with confidential and sensitive material and the appropriate management
- Creating solutions, processes, and approaches for new issues/challenges
- Bachelor’s degree required; minimum 3 years of Deloitte experience
- Technical curiosity and aptitude to develop expertise in Salesforce
- Expertise in Microsoft applications (e.g., OneNote, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future