Responsible for local oversight and compliance to SAFE, local Gaap/local legal requirements and internal controls over all MO/OU areas. Engages with the LT on clarity of governance priorities, governance agendas, external legal requirements, timely and quality CSA completion, and quality remediation to all issues (CSA and GIA). Responsible for conducting self-audits as needed and to influence policy, interact with external auditors and authorities when needed.
· How would you like to improve machinery and process systems? We want leaders who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box. We rely on our engineers in manufacturing and our physical distribution centers to make our products to the highest of standards. If you would like to be a part of this process, then we want you to apply!
Are you ready for the challenge?
Meaningful work on Day 1 – We produce high-quality products and need to do so on-time and at a low cost. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving some big, meaningful problems. From the beginning, you will be leading projects that matter and guiding teams that will impact the production of globally recognized branded products. Our leaders help us get things done!
We offer you:
· An impactful career path, with meaningful work from the beginning
· Continuous mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
· The opportunity to learn and work with the world-renowned technologies
· The chance to influence the production and quality of our leading products
· A diverse, multifaceted work environment passionate about safety and quality
We are seeking individuals with the following qualities:
· The ability to problem solve and collaborate in teams
· Highly motivated, self-driven, and eager to learn new skills
· Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and analytical skills
· A desire to work in a fast-paced, hands-on manufacturing environment with technicians and equipment
What will you do?
Where you work depends on a number of things. This position will lead our efforts to identify and drive out losses through standards and system development. They support the daily activities of the production line and/or processing areas, and build long term capability into their area, systems, and technicians. Daily work could encompass any of the following:
· Identifying, prioritizing, analyzing, and eliminating losses and inefficiencies
· Delivery and start-up of new equipment, initiatives, and projects
· Collaborating with technical experts, other functions, and other manufacturing sites to create the best solutions
· Creating learning programs and coaching and training technicians
· Creating and improving standards to enable us to achieve the performance targets for the production line
You are a good fit here if you:
· Have a BS/MS degree in engineering. We prefer Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Chemical Engineering, though we may also consider other engineering.
· Experience with an ERP system, preferably SAP
· Ability to navigate data using Power BI, building dashboards is a plus
· Are willing to travel on the job on occasion. It really depends on your position, but we want to make sure you can travel for this job.
· Are willing to relocate during your career.
· Have 3-5+ years relevant work experience.
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble’s sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
PandoLogic. Category: Finance, Keywords: External Auditor