– Sr ISO Quality Auditor (296905)
Sr ISO Quality Auditor
Who We Are
Textron Systems is part of Textron, a $14 billion, multi-industry company employing 35,000 talented makers, thinkers, creators and doers worldwide.
We make things that fly, hover, zoom and launch.
Things that move people.
We serve customers in industries spanning aerospace and defense, specialized vehicles, turf care and fuel systems.
This role is in Textron System’s Sea & Land Systems business area.
Visit TextronSystems.com & Lycoming.com to read more about who we are and the products we make!
About This Role
We believe people should love what they do – in this role, you will be responsible for:
A Senior ISO Quality Auditor will work with the audit team to also schedule and conduct Quality internal process audits, Quality system audits, follow-up audits and other Quality related audits to ensure audit results are compliant and resulting actions are implemented and effective while providing guidance to auditors.
Represent Quality and support the team at audit and corrective action meetings and discussions.
Generate and assist in the issue of corrective action and risk mitigation requests and overseeing audit team audit process checklist content and acceptable corrective action to prevent recurrence.
- Revise, refine, update and recommend changes to policies, procedures, artifacts and local support materials.
- Present audit summaries, lessons learned and recommend actions for continuous improvement.
- Responsible for the day to day actions of the audit team.
- Oversee and conduct various internal Quality audits to ensure adherence to M&LS process requirements including audits and plans.
- Direct auditor conduct and scope as directed by the Manager.
- Ensure that ISO 9001 requirements incorporated into the Quality Management System are audited for compliance.
- Generate and oversee team audit reports, metrics and coordinate results within the organization.
- Collect and summarize audit data for metrics and reporting.
- Assist team and issue corrective action and risk mitigation requests.
- Review corrective action submittals for acceptance and compliance.
- Perform and monitor team follow-up audits for correction effectiveness.
- Develop and revise audit checklists.
- Analyze and maintain trending data and submit reports, as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, technical or a business field or equivalent
- Five plus years of auditing experience with lead auditor exposure or equivalent experience.
- Experience in planning in a process-controlled environment.
- Possess strong problem-solving abilities.
- Conducts oneself as a Quality SME in the areas of auditing, corrective action and ISO 9001 requirement interpretation.
- Interpret 5-Why and Root cause analysis results and assist team for acceptance.
- Work with internal audit team as the lead and can represent the team when and as needed.
- ISO Quality system auditing experience or related experience/training.
- Exposure to Risk based thinking and mitigation techniques is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office i.e., Word, Excel, Project, Power Point.
- Experience with mainframe computer software such as Share Point, Cribmaster or related as a POC in Quality applications.
- Understand and influence ISO 9001 requirements and compliance.
- Point of Contact for ISO/Quality related internal third-party audits.
- Knowledge of process realization, implementation and compliance related to ISO standard requirements.
- Ability to communicate well orally at all organizational levels.
- Ability to represent Quality as a leading force and knowledge base.
- Ability to interact effectively across all levels of the organization.
How We Care
At Textron Systems, our talented people make us successful.
We promote an inclusive environment where we value individuality, differences, and unique perspectives.
Our Company is committed to offering employees opportunities to grow and develop.
Our benefits and compensation packages are designed to help our talented employees excel and achieve their goals, so they can make a difference every day in and outside of the workplace.
Below are just a few examples!
– Flexible Work Schedules
– Education Assistance
– Wellness Program (including Fitness Reimbursement)
– Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(K) with Company Funding
Are you a Military Veteran?
Textron’s products and services are trusted everyday by those who protect our country.
We are dedicated to hiring these Veterans and aim to translate their skills to make an impact on our Company.
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
11/30/2021, 3:11:13 PM
Textron values diversity to enhance our businesses.