The CSI Companies is actively searching for outgoing candidates with in-person customer service experience to fill several Site Inspection Representative roles with a high-profile company in Covington, LA. This is a long-term contract opportunity expected to be a year or more.
Schedule: The hours per week are based upon the number of surveys in a Contractor’s area but will be during normal business hours, Mon-Fri 8am-5pm. May be part time and should not exceed 40 hours. Contractor to be utilized on an as needed basis based on the client’s issuance of locations to be visited.
About the job:
This is a COVID-conscious role with limited interaction that requires commuting to different healthcare facilities to conduct fieldwork (surveys, site visits, verifications, etc) by using a company-provided application on one’s personal smartphone. Site visits will be either observational or detailed in nature. Observational site visits will entail minimal contact with staff or customers, photos will be taken and a report will be filed. Detailed site visits will be more time consuming and will require contact with staff to conduct a basic interview, take photos and file a report. The goal of site visits is to confirm outlined operation and/or compliance related information. Contractors will be expected to maintain a low profile and strict confidentiality.
Candidates within this role will have the opportunity to manage their own schedule, travel in safety and conduct surveys in order to validate the legitimacy of medical sites.
This position offers:
- Competitive compensation for hours worked
- The opportunity to master inspection strategies and techniques within a long-term contract
- Schedule flexibility due to autonomous out-of-office workload
- Limited in-person interaction on sites
- Expedited digital new-hire onboarding process
- A positive company culture and room to grow!
This position requires:
- High school degree or GED at minimum
- Completion of a 2-4 hours virtual training course
- Personal transportation to commute to and from sites located within a 50-mile radius
- Ownership of a smartphone with reliable camera quality for relevant survey documentation
- Ability to learn and navigate company application (training provided)
- Willingness to travel to various sites to conduct up to two-hour long inspections
- Always maintaining a professional appearance and attitude
- Discernment of confidentiality
To be considered for this position, candidates will be required to submit a video interview and consent to a background screening. Offers will be extended upon video review for the right candidates so make sure to prepare and present yourself as if you were interviewing in-person. This client is immediately looking to get candidates started!