Skip to content
Summary of Benefits for Martin Transport, Inc. Drivers
- Medical (BCBS / $1,000 Deductible), Dental (MetLife), Vision (VSP) and Prescription Drug Coverage as low as $10 per week!
- 1 week paid vacation at 6 months then another week of vacation in the first year.
- 3 weeks paid vacation after 5 years.
- Retirement Savings Plan 401K Match Up To 3%
- Life Insurance for Driver and Eligible dependents – No Cost to Driver
- Recruiting Bonus – $3000
- Roadside Inspection Bonus
- Annual & Quarterly Safety Bonus
- Tenure Bonus Program: Up to 5% of line haul
- Driver Trainer Bonus: 90 Days, 6 Months, and 1 Year.
- Valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) with tanker endorsement in your state of residence.
- Hazmat endorsement is required in some locations.
- Minimum of six (6) months verifiable experience driving a minimum of five (5) axle diesel-powered tractor-trailer combination unit
- Stable work history
- Minimum age of 21
- No driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving under the influence (DUI) convictions in the previous seven (7) years.
- No more than three (3) traffic citations, or a combination of one (1) highway “at fault” accident or two (2) citations within the last two years. “At fault” accidents or citations in both public and private commercial vehicles are included
- Must be able to pass road test
- Must be able to pass DOT physical exam, pulmonary function test, and a controlled substance test
- Must exhibit professionalism in appearance and performance