– Truck Driver: Dedicated Walmart Routes
– Weekly Home TimeEarn an additional $5,000 yearly for working on weekends, while still getting home every week.Apply Online or Call 920-824-3066 TodayEnjoy the reliability of a great Walmart dedicated route from Marten.
Drivers on these routes will average over $70,000 per year.
Top drivers are earning over $88,000 yearly.
These routes have weekly home time during the week, and also for a limited time, choose to work weekends to earn an additional $5,000 per year.
We’re also offering a $1,000 hiring bonus on your first paycheck Get paid even when you’re not rolling with Marten’s amazing benefits, including detention pay, inclement weather pay, stop pay, breakdown pay, and more-all starting the second you stop Call or apply now to get started right awayBenefits: Drivers Avg.
$70,000+ Yearly Top Drivers Avg.
$88,000+ Yearly Additional $5,000/year for weekend shift $150 per driver for picking up extra shifts $1,000 Hiring Bonus on 1st paycheck Night Shifts available
– Ean more working nights Consistent work schedule Home weekly Family Atmosphere with onsite dispatch Personal relationship with operations No-touch freight Consistent weekly paycheck Inclement weather pay
– get paid to shut down and stay safe during bad weather Consistent days worked Holiday PayAdvantages: Health, Dental, Vision & 401k Paid Vacation LATE MODEL FLEET under two years average age Automatic TRANSMISSION trucks improve fuel economy and are driver friendly GRILLE GUARDS protect drivers and equipment from unnecessary down-time associated with animal collisions Top Speed
– 68 mph passing feature
– governed at 65mph jump to 68mph to allow passing Pet PolicyQualifications: Current CDL-A At least 22 years of age Minimum 4 months recent CDL-A driving experience Home time and pay may vary by hiring area and specific route details ask a recruiter for details Marten does not provide CDL trainingCall 920-824-3066 to talk to a recruiter today or Apply Online now Ready to Expect the Best?
Call or Apply Now