The Co-Manager is responsible for supporting the General Manager in overseeing the day to day operations and sales of a high volume convenience store retail outlet.
This individual assists the General Manager in leading and supervising a team of employees, as well as drives profitability, developing people, and the highest level of guest service.
The Co-Manager is also responsible for assisting with the accounting functions for the store including supervising and monitoring sales and inventory.
- Sets a leading example of RaceTrac’s Core Values, Leadership Qualities and the RaceTrac Way to entire team.
- Supports the General Manager in managing the store operation.
- Directs, plans and apportions the work of store team members on designated shifts.
- Supervises, coaches, trains and develops store team members.
- Provides feedback on employee performance and development to the General Manager.
- Assists in control of inventory and the flow/distribution of materials, merchandise and supplies.
- Works with the General Manager to determine the type and quantity of merchandise to be bought, stocked and sold.
- Greets and interacts with new and regular guests in a genuine manner and suggest products that complement purchase to enhance guest experience.
- Provides prompt, efficient and courteous service and engages in conflict management when needed.
- Fosters positive and professional relationships with co-workers and guests, communicates respectfully, and maintains a consistent team-oriented attitude.
- Addresses any guest concerns on designated shifts.
Clean, Safe, Fast & Full
- Maintains inventory in a neat and organized manner.
- Supervises and monitors adherence to all safety-related regulations, including food safety regulations.
- Possesses the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and to repeatedly bend, stand, and reach while on the job, with no or infrequent breaks.
- Participates in daily store operational activities as needed:
- Rings up guests on cash register and balances cash and inventory transactions
- Ensures the store is clean and well maintained
- Stocks shelves and coolers and takes inventory on shelf items
- Receives vendor deliveries
- Orders inventory and supplies
- 3-5 years work experience preferred
- 1+ years management experience preferred
- Vendor management experience preferred
- Previous experience working in high-volume, guest-focused, transactional environment preferred
- 1+ years experience in a retail environment preferred
More Information on RaceTrac Petroleum
RaceTrac Petroleum operates in the Retail industry.
The company is located in Atlanta, GA.
RaceTrac Petroleum was founded in 2021.
It has 3700 total employees.
It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance.
To see all 41 open jobs at RaceTrac Petroleum, click here .