Aramark Division Manager of Concessions
– LSU Athletics in Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Careers at US LA 213 THOMAS BOYD HALL-BATON ROUGE Skip Branding Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Welcome page Returning Candidate?
Log back in!
Division Manager of Concessions
– LSU Athletics
Location US-LA-Baton Rouge Posted Date 2 days ago (8/23/2021 6:14 PM) ID 353068 Category Food Services Employment Type Fulltime-Regular
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world.
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth.
So, no matter what you’re pursuing — a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work — our focus is helping you reach your full potential.
Learn more about working here at or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .
Management position responsible for developing and executing dining solutions to meet customer needs and tastes.
Oversees and manages dining operations where customers order prepared foods from a menu.
- Leadership: Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching and managing performance.
Ensure food services appropriately connects to the Executional Framework.
Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how to execute.
Reward and recognize employees.
Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship: Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationship.
Demonstrate excellent customer service using Aramark’s standard model.
Identify client needs and effectively communicate operational progress.
- Financial Performance: Adopt Aramark process and systems.
Build revenue and manage budget, including cost controls with regard to food, beverage and labor.
Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements.
Achieve food and labor targets.
Manage resources to ensure quality and cost control within budgetary guidelines.
- Productivity : Implement and maintain Aramark agenda for both labor and food initiatives.
Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls and profit management.
Full compliance with Operational Excellence fundamentals, including food and labor.
Direct and oversee operations related to production, distribution and food service.
- Compliance : Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees.
Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, wage and hour.
- Requires at least 4 years experience and 1-3 years in a management role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Apply for this job online Apply Share Refer this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed Loading…
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply?
Connect with us for general consideration.
Interested in this opportunity?
ARAMARK is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.
Your privacy is our top priority throughout the hiring process.
Be aware of scammers fraudulently posing as Aramark trying to obtain your personal information.
At Aramark, we will never ask for confidential or sensitive personal information such as bank account or social security numbers at any point prior to you accepting an offer with Aramark.
If you have any concerns about information requests that you receive from Aramark, you should reach out to your Aramark hiring manager or recruiter.
Software Powered by iCIMS