Innovate to solve the world’s most important challengesThe future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.Honeywell is looking for a Future Shaper to join us in breaking the mold of what cities, campuses and buildings will achieve!
Honeywell has been focused on energy efficiency for over 100 years with innovative building technologies that have defined the world’s infrastructure.
Today we are redefining the future once again and we are looking for innovators with vision, tenacity and focus to achieve these goals.You will help drive the future by integrating traditional energy conservation measures with a connected building operating system that uses AI, machine learning and outcome-based solutions to create flexible ecosystems focused on customer needs.
As a trusted advisor, the outcomes you provide will help customers tell their story of reducing operating expenses, energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions, while at the same time improving comfort, productivity, efficiency and the safety of the environments they work in.Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; energy; pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals, and mining industries.
A leader in digitization, Honeywell delivers software and services that help customers overcome competitive pressures and uncertain market conditions to achieve game-changing business outcomes.
Honeywell’s comprehensive portfolio in process control, monitoring, and safety systems and instrumentation provides optimized operations and maintenance efficiencies to meet diverse automation needs.Are you ready to help us shape the future?
Become a #futureshaper!If you are a self-led, energetic professional, Honeywell currently has an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your technical and customer skills in a key role as an Energy Outreach Technical Manager.The Energy Outreach Technical Manager will support the enrollment of small, medium, and large commercial and industrial customers in a demand response (DR) program.
Through participation in a DR Program, customers temporarily reduce their electricity and/or natural gas consumption use during periods of critical grid stability when energy supplies are constrained.
By participating, customers earn incentive payments through the reduction of their energy demand and consumption.Key Responsibilities:
• Assist outreach team in identifying viable candidates for the program
• Establish contact with customers to explain program benefits-Demonstrate the financial benefits of participating in the DR program
– Candidate must be able to explain product features and technical procedures in clear language that is easily understood by all audiences.
• Overcome customer objectives and concernsResponsible for collection of data, such as utility bills, runtime reports, trend reports, and rate schedules required for analysis and reporting of savings results.Prepare demand response reports and presentations for potential and existing customers
– Review bid/contract packages for quality assurance
• Interface with local contractor teams to ensure project implementation is executed within specified timeline and SOW
• Develop, update and maintain customer tracking reports
• Strong work ethic, with ability to self-manage daily work schedule and performance, with limited supervisionExcellent oral and written communication skillsThe successful candidate must have a driving record acceptable to HoneywellYOU MUST HAVEMinimum of 1-year experience with determining energy use and cost at building level for Energy Savings CalculationsMinimum of 1-year experience with collecting Building Management System (BMS) or utility data for analysis and reporting of savings resultsWE VALUEBachelor’s degree in business, accounting, economics, energy management, or engineeringProfessional Certifications: AEE (Association of Energy Engineers)
– CMVP, CEM, or CEAUtility Rate Schedule analysis and familiarizationKnowledge of commercial and industrial HVAC, controls, and building controls.Highly organized with attention to detail and great documentation skillsEffective influencing and communications skills; analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to provide sound and reliable judgment in complex business situationsAbility to work collaboratively in a highly matrixed team environment with a win-win orientationExpert level proficiency in Excel, Word, and OutlookAbility to adapt to a cyclical workload and multi-task to manage varying prioritiesAbility to deal tactfully and confidently at all organization levels with professional attitude Compensation & Benefits:Non-Incentive EligibleSalary Range: $80,000
– $120,000For benefits information please visit https://careers.honeywell.com/us/en/honeywell-benefits.Current employees may visit HR Direct.Additional InformationJOB ID: HRD137706Category: Customer ExperienceLocation: One Firelite Pl,Northford,Connecticut,06472,United StatesExemptGlobal (ALL)Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.