Your Role and Responsibilities
The IBM Client Innovation Center Baton Rouge has immediate opportunities for experienced forward-thinking Experienced SuccessFactors Package Consultant with a passion for growth and innovation.
The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into innovation solutions to drive growth for our clients.
Our clients are some of the world’s leading companies and you will be part of challenging projects to build and support technical solutions for their needs You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader.
Come to IBM and make a global impact!
As an Experienced SuccessFactors Consultant you will contribute right away to our top-tier clients in collaboration with exceptional people in a dynamic team environment.
You will work hand-in-hand on projects that help our clients integrate strategy, process, technology, and information to increase effectiveness, reduce costs, promote accountability and optimize performance, while building a powerful portfolio of interesting and rewarding experiences.
You will work with an extended IBM network to ensure that projects are delivered with quality while always striving for superior value realization for our clients.
You will act as a mentor and counsel junior team members.
You will work closely with our SuccessFactors Practice Leadership team and help drive our talent and go to market strategies.
Successful candidates for these positions will work on-site at the IBM Client Innovation Center in Baton Rouge, LA.
The IBM Client Innovation Center is an in-bound delivery model where we support our clients from our Baton Rouge center.
However, some travel is expected, and all candidates must be willing and able to travel to meet our client needs across the US.
Travel is typically related to knowledge transfer and training at the client site (Monday thru Friday).
You are expected to travel approximately 100% of the time post-Covid.
Although we are currently allowing remote work, this is a traditional office position.
You must live in or be willing to relocate to LA within 30 days of the office permanently reopening.
This is not a permanent work from home position.
IBM Services Center: Baton Rouge is currently growing its SAP SuccessFactors team.
Join our team and utilize leading-edge technology to develop and deliver next generation applications for Mobile, Big Data, Cloud Computing and Smarter Commerce to our clients.
You will be able to gain valuable on the job training while building in-demand technical skills.
Our clients are some of the world’s leading companies and you will be part of challenging projects to build and support technical solutions for their needs.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• SuccessFactors Mastery training in One or more modules
• Readiness to travel Up to 4 days a week (based on project requirements)
• Experience in Human Resource (HR) business process design and development, running workshops and gathering requirements
• At least one end-to-end SuccessFactors implementation
• Deep SuccessFactors administration and provisioning expertise
• Proficient knowledge of Excel
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting
• Self-starter that is capable of working effectively as part of a team; in-person and remotely
• Strong consulting skills, including analytical thinking, problem solving, and superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Experience implementing and Certified in SuccessFactors Employee Central
• Training in other modules of SuccessFactors
• Previous employment in a Human Resources-related capacity; functional roles in Payroll and Compensation are a strong plus
• Previous implementation experience with SAP HCM, or other established on-Premise or on-demand Talent Management solutions (i.e.
Taleo, Workday, ADP, Peoplesoft, Oracle, SAP, Kronos, etc).
• Knowledge of and understanding of the integration between SAP and SuccessFactorsGlobal Projects
Required Education Bachelors Degree
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the worlds economy.
IBM Services partners with the worlds leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more?
Prepared to solve some of the worlds most unique challenges?
And ready to shape the future for millions of people?
If so, then its time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story.
Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
Its time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer.
We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain.
Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work.
In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to:
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave.
Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform.
IBMs learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
IBM Vaccination Policy
This job requires you to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated prior to your start date, where legally permissible.
Proof of vaccination status will be required.
If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical, pregnancy or religious reasons, we offer accommodations in accordance with applicable law.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.
IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.