Delek US Holdings, Inc. is a diversified downstream energy company with assets in petroleum refining, logistics, renewable fuels and convenience store retailing.
The refining assets consist of refineries operated in Tyler and Big Spring, Texas, El Dorado, Arkansas and Krotz Springs, Louisiana with a combined nameplate crude throughput capacity of 302,000 barrels per day.
The logistics operations primarily consist of Delek Logistics Partners, LP.
Delek US Holdings, Inc.and its affiliates own approximately 63% (including the 2 percent general partner interest) of Delek Logistics Partners, LP.
Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE:DKL) is a growth-oriented master limited partnership focused on owning and operating midstream energy infrastructure assets.
The convenience store retail business is the largest 7-Eleven licensee in the United States and operates approximately 300 convenience stores in central and west Texas and New Mexico.
Sets up and operates automatic or semi-automatic machines and related equipment in a continuous production/processing refinery operation.
Monitors meters, gauges, valves, flow ratios, temperatures, pressures, and related controls and guidelines to ensure adherence to production/process specifications.
Reports any malfunctions or abnormalities and makes minor adjustments and repairs to equipment.
Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Through regular field presence ensures assigned area/zone operations are conducted safely and efficiently in environmentally sound manner to comply with operating plan.
- Receives and executes instructions from Superintendent Operations/Manager Area Operations.
- Coordinates readiness reviews, Operating Procedures reviews and operating limit policy reviews.
- Promotes operational excellence in creating and implementing sustainable work processes ensuring safe, reliable, effective and environmentally sound operations.
- Assists team in identifying opportunities to optimize process unit performance, standardize work processes and streamline workflows with support from technical disciplines.
Required Qualifications – Education, Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of related experience.
- Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
Preferred Qualifications – Education, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in operations with minimum 3 years as front-line refinery operations supervisor required.
Supervises the daily activities of support or production team members.
Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors.
Problem solving is guided by policies and procedures; receives guidance and oversight from manager.
Does not typically perform the work supervised.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.