Advantage Resourcing is looking for an experienced Office Manager.
- Manages staff engaged in various administrative and clerical support activities including purchasing, personnel processing, record keeping, facilities maintenance, voucher processing and accounts payable functions
- Develops and implements administrative work procedures to ensure the efficiency of support functions and office operations
- Develops communication strategies to update employees using the web
- Prepares budgets and oversees the maintenance of accounting and financial records and prepares various fiscal reports to account for corporate and non-corporate fund expenditures
- Advises management on budgetary requirements and personnel rules, policies and procedures
- Administers personnel programs at the departmental level including supporting on-boarding of new employees, progressive discipline, employee relations functions, and coordinating the hiring plan with the Office of Public Safety Human Resources
- Interface with facilities management when custodial services are needed, and record storage is required
- Establishes work standards and evaluates staff performance
- Prepares reports on productivity/performance, operating and personnel costs and administrative work operations for management review
- Participates on projects to streamline administrative and programmatic procedures in order to create cost efficiencies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Microsoft Teams, SharePoint)
- Previous experience maintaining an organization’s website
- Previous experience managing and coaching staff
- project management experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Must have 2 years Office Management experience.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.