NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us.
If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Program Director to join our team in New Orleans, Louisiana (US-LA), United States (US).
• Manage schedule, resources, project analysis/reporting for large, geographically diverse programs (50+ FTEs) for software development, application maintenance and server support
* Manage the Operations and Maintenance (O&M), application development, enhancement, operations program for the TIMs environment
• Direct Agile development for existing and new systems – be able to translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Responsible for Quality Assurance past successes and success meeting SLAs– ensure best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Responsible for managing federal programs and required budgeting reporting and dashboarding to executives
• Responsible for driving innovation background
• Work location is New Orleans, LA with some travel to DC (Denver, Alaska possibly)
• Requires a bachelors degree
• Demonstrated Quality Assurance past successes and success meeting SLAs– ensure best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• PMP certification (must have)
• 12 + years of IT System Delivery experience including 5+ years of experience managing an Operations and Maintenance (O&M), application development, enhancement, operations program similar in size, scope
• Experience with large O&M projects
* 5+ years of experience in hands-on system development / integration roles involving multiple subsystems and technologies using Agile delivery methodologies
• Degree in Computer Science or relative science and technology field.
• Hands-on experience in software development process (i.e.
Agile, Waterfall or Iterative)
• Strong written and oral communication skills and an open communication style
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong execution skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure deliver quality results within standards and meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently, should be detail oriented, work in a team environment
• Ability to effectively articulate and present complex concepts and ideas to senior IT management, functional and business teams
Experience with Agile methodologies
• Experience in environmental safety (nice to have)
• Experience in the oil and gas industry (nice to have)
• Experience modernizing legacy systems
* PMI Agile Certified Professional (ACP), Certified Scrum Professional, Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
• Experience in working with GIS software
In accordance with Executive Order 14042, a candidate for this role must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or their start date, whichever is later, subject to the provisions and exceptions of EO 14042 and applicable law.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.