Company : Oak Street Health
Title : Regional Growth Director
Location : Louisiana
Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities.
By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care right in our patients’ communities, we can help keep them healthy and reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others.
Since 2013, Oak Street Health has brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of people across the nation.
With an ambitious growth trajectory, Oak Street Health is attracting and cultivating team members who embody Oak Street values and are passionate about our mission to rebuild healthcare as it should be.
Role Description and Responsibilities
The Regional Growth Director reports to the Regional Vice President and is responsible for the performance of our field sales teams.
They are accountable for delivering sales targets for their geography as well as coaching and developing sales managers and sales reps at each of their sites.
The Regional Growth Director will also support their teams with strategic planning, training, recruiting, expansion and marketing program development for their area of influence.
This leader should be a strong communicator who builds relationships quickly and is passionate about working in a fast-paced, results-driven organization.
A Regional Growth Director has a history of delivering sales performance, fostering a competitive and fun culture and developing employees.
The key deliverables for this role are as follows:
- Coach and Manage the teams to Execute
- Manage Regional Outreach Teams and ensure they achieve monthly new patient acquisition targets
- Serve as primary leadership coach for Outreach Directors (Center Sales Managers), role-model and primary subject matter expert for sales team
- Conduct site visits and provide feedback to teams to drive performance
- Support expansion efforts for the Region including new center launch activities, hiring and training of sales staff
- Support Outreach Directors in the development of Outreach Associates (Sales Representatives) and Community Relations Managers (B2B Account Managers)
- Personify and cultivate Oak Street Health Culture within the Region
- Develop Outreach Directors into strong, motivating sales leaders that deliver a positive work environment and are stewards of Oak Street Culture in the community and in their center
- Lead Quarterly Regional Training Programs
- Develop and Execute Sales Strategy
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual plans to deliver sales targets for new patient growth and managed care growth
- Analyze sales data from our CRM to proactively identify opportunities for your centers and coach team members to improve performance
- Develop relationships with Field Accounts, Insurance Agents and local influencers to support field execution
- Design, execute and track impactful regional Incentive and Recognition programs
- Keep center level teams motivated in a high pressure sales environment
- Execute on Corporate Sales Initiatives within assigned region
- Lead Region Specific Programs
- Identify and execute large events to support lead generation
- Identify additional Regional needs and partner with our Treehouse (corporate) teams to develop programs to support regional sales efforts (examples
– high need food programs, new plan rollouts)
- Manage and build a canvassing program
- Assist in recruiting efforts for sales representatives and Sales Managers (primarily)
- Extensive cross-functional collaboration with population health and clinical service team members
- Ensure Regional Sales teams understand and remain compliant on all sales activities according to CMS and Oak Street Health guidelines
- Find, recommend and assist in execution on local marketing opportunities
What we’re looking for
This is an exciting opportunity to own sales strategy and execution in a value based care organization that is changing the way healthcare is delivered.
We are looking for people that have:
- 5+ years sales leadership experience
- Minimum 3 years direct B2C sales experience
- Significant track record of delivering sales results
- Team leadership experience (8+ direct reports)
- Experience Managing Regional Programs
- Experience recruiting and developing managers and individual contributors
- Experience delivering employee training and coaching programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work across a matrixed organization
- Undergraduate degree required, Masters preferred
- Ability to travel to centers within geography (generally within 60 miles)
- US work authorization
Why Oak Street?
Every day we work together to transform healthcare and improve the life of each individual we serve.
In our collaborative, energetic culture we offer:
- High levels of responsibility
- Leadership and development opportunities across a rapidly growing organization
- Comprehensive, competitive total rewards package including health benefits, 401k match with immediate vesting; paid vacation / sick time; tuition reimbursement
- Placement opportunities as our national footprint expands
- And more!
Oak Street Health is an equal opportunity employer.