We’re Acxiom Trusted by the world’s biggest brands, we enable people-based marketing anytime, anywhere through a simple, open approach to connecting systems and data to deliver phenomenal experiences that matter.
Acxiom’s Sourcing Talent Manager is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and creative Sourcing leader to advance our technical candidate pipeline, bring innovative and exciting sourcing strategies to the team and help position ourselves as a global employer of choice.
Our culture at Acxiom is special, and we want prospective candidates to feel that level of excitement to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with passive candidates in a competitive market and be key in generating high quality candidate pipelines.
You will also know how to build, implement, and deliver sourcing programs around diversity and inclusion (DNI).
To ensure success as a Sourcing Talent Manager, you should have detailed knowledge of modern sourcing techniques, excellent communication skills, and good interviewing skills.
You will be able to source the perfect candidate for positions that are often hard to fill.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
– Create and implement the company’s sourcing strategy for future talent.
– Work with Business Units/HRBPs to determine forecasted and immediate demand for talent.
Build links with specialized sourcing sites and associations
– Partner with leadership to identify internal talent gaps that could benefit from strong sourcing strategies.
– Partner with Recruiting Managers on updates for open positions and sourcing activities.
– Work closely with TA team to ensure timely and efficient delivery of new talent.
– Implement diversity outreach initiatives to maintain diverse applicant pool, ensuring Acxiom’s standards as an EEO and identifies and creates new innovative sourcing strategies.
– Manage candidate experiences to ensure candidates have positive interactions and remain Acxiom’s customers throughout the process.
– Assess candidate quality and sources across TA team
– Recruit passive candidates and assess candidates against position requirements
– Run and prioritize multiple searches, projects, and client relationships.
– Crafting talent pipelines for current and future hires.
– Create our company’s candidate pipeline database.
– Contact and form relationships with industry partners for candidate referrals.
– Build and maintain network of potential candidates in tech and DNI through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management.
– Chip in to the knowledge base of the group sharing new information about industries and talent pools or profile types.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
– 5 years of corporate and or search firm recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
– Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or similar field.
– Previous experience as a technical sourcer or recruitment agent in Tech and DNI.
– Shown experience building and using a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive research.
– Contact Management System/Applicant Tracking System experience for sourcing, tracking and handling candidate
– Experience with online and offline recruiting techniques.
– Familiarity with social media marketing and digital networking.
– Proficient in relevant office software and database systems.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Good time management skills.
– Good negotiation skills.
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.