Bausch Health Companies Inc.
(NYSE/TSX: BHC) is a global company that develops, manufactures and markets a range of pharmaceutical, medical device and over-the-counter products, primarily in the therapeutic areas of eye health, gastroenterology and dermatology.
We are delivering on our commitments as we build an innovative company dedicated to advancing global health.
Each day, Bausch Health products are used by over 150 million people around the world.
Our approximately 21,000 employees are united around our mission of improving people’s lives with our health care products, and we manufacture and market health care products directly or indirectly in approximately 100 countries.
Bausch + Lomb is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of eye health products including contact lenses and lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses and other eye surgery products.
The company is solely dedicated to protecting and enhancing the gift of sight for millions of people around the world – from the moment of birth through every phase of life.
Our mission is simple yet powerful: Helping you see better to live better.
The Surgical Device Manager
– Cataract (SDMC) is a professional sales position whose primary purpose is the presentation, promotion, and sale of the Bausch + Lomb portfolio of surgical equipment products such as cataract surgical equipment, vitreoretinal surgical equipment, and related instruments and disposable products.
The SDMC reports to the Regional Business Director.
- Successfully complete a formal training and certification program for all responsible products in the areas of product knowledge and selling skills.
- Meet or exceed territory sales objectives.
- Develop an effective teamwork relationship with other B+L representatives in the sales region, especially the Surgical Territory Manager.
- Support the company’s mission of “Providing the World’s Most Valuable Ophthalmic Experience” to customers by providing excellent customer service.
- Maintain and update territory records of all customers within Salesforce CRM.
- Effectively utilize and manage territory expenses, sample accounts, and consignments in a responsible manner according to company policies.
- Increase knowledge base through successful completion of advanced and continuing training programs.
- Perform administrative tasks associated with the position according to company policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in science, business, or a related field.
- Three-five years of successful ophthalmic or other medical sales experience.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to establish priorities to meet goals.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of program & Salesforce.
We recognize your physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing is a significant part of what allows you to be successful at work and at home.
Our generous benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Parental Leave Program
- Free Bausch + Lomb Contact Lenses
- Group Legal Services
- Education Assistance Program
- Adoption Benefits
This position may be available in the following location(s): US
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.