“Golden Nugget Lake Charles is a luxury casino-resort that opened in December 2014. The property contains nearly 1,100 well-appointed hotel rooms and suites with private balconies available. It sports an eighteen-hole championship golf course, a private beach and marina, and a luxurious pool complex with private cabanas, a waterslide and lazy river. Patrons enjoy a 2000-seat entertainment showroom, variety of meeting spaces, retail shopping from fine jewelry to resort wear, and a number of Landry’s signature restaurants. The Golden Nugget also includes a world-class casino with more than 70 table games, a poker room, and 1600 of the newest slot machines. We offer an abundance of premier employment opportunities in hotel, restaurant, finance, marketing, entertainment, casino management and much more. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to your next career opportunity!
Fertitta Entertainment through its various subsidiaries and affiliate companies is a national, diversified gaming, restaurant, hospitality, entertainment and retail organization. We own and operate the Golden Nugget Hotels and Casinos located in Las Vegas and Laughlin, Nevada, Atlantic City, New Jersey and Biloxi, Mississippi. We are also one of the largest full-service restaurant operators in the United States with over 420 locations in over 35 states and 15 countries. We operate restaurants primarily under the names of Rainforest Cafe, Saltgrass Steakhouse, Landry’s Seafood House, Chart House, The Oceanaire Seafood Room, Bubba Gump, Morton’s – The Steakhouse, McCormick’s & Schmick’s and Claim Jumper and Mastros, plus our upscale signature group of restaurants which include Vic & Anthony’s, Grotto and more. We are also engaged in the ownership and operation of select hospitality/entertainment businesses, which include hotels, such as the San Luis Resort, Spa and Convention Center in Galveston, Texas, aquarium complexes, the Kemah Boardwalk, a 40-acre amusement, entertainment and retail complex in Kemah, Texas and the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier in Galveston, Texas.”
Under the direction of the Table Games Pit Manager and Shift Managers the Floor Supervisor is responsible for the smooth operation of a specific number of table games within gaming pit(s) and for offering the highest possible level of customer service to all guests.
• Exhibit all conduct in accordance with Louisiana Gaming regulations and Golden Nugget policies and procedures, as well as all Federal and State laws and regulations.
• Consistently deliver positive, courteous and professional guest service in all interactions with guests, visitors, vendors and fellow employees.
• Offer the highest possible level of Customer Service resulting in a maximum level of guest enjoyment and return play.
• Responsible for knowing all policies and procedures of the specific table game he/she is supervising.
• Amicably resolves guest related problems in a fast paced environment.
• Ensure the protection of guest’s rewards and credit lines.
• Responsible for handling guest requests, including information, markers and comps. • Ensure accuracy of all monetary transactions.
• Responsible for compliance regulations and Federal CTR regulations.
• Responsible for specific table games scheduling for dealers.
• Responsible for maintaining a high level of dealer performance and productivity.
• Maintain confidentiality of all Golden Nugget proprietary information including business processes, customer lists, marketing plans and any other confidential information.
• Create and ensure a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting environment.
• Maintain a work environment that is safe, professional, friendly and conducive to a high level of productivity, performance and morale. • Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate management of concerns or observations.
• Ensure prompt and discreet notification to management and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts and/or internal ethics violations.
• Maintain excellent communication skills and interpersonal relations with guests, vendors, visitors and Golden Nugget staff.
• Display professional conduct, sound judgment, the highest level of professional integrity and a strong work ethic. • Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent;
• Five (5) years table game experience in a large (50 or more Table Games) casino strongly preferred;
• Two (2) years in a Table Games Supervisor role is preferred.
• Demonstrated successful performance in a guest service role.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Must have solid decision-making, organization, and interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal communication skills are required. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking, hands-on environment. Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional working relationships with all individuals. Ability to work occasional overtime and irregular hours.